Team assessment with the Birkman method
“Imagine you are able to know and strengthen the styles and motivational needs in your team"
At Senaro, we have embraced ‘the Birkman method’. It is an extremely powerful self-assessment tool. Developed and improved during the past 69 years to empower people and performance. It is the only method that goes beyond the behavior we can see to reveal the critical DNA that drives productivity and satisfaction.
It leads to better understanding yourself and how you relate to others. Making you a stronger leader, a better teambuilder, a powerful influencer of others.
Let the Birkman method be your guide!
An assessment with the Birkman Method means filling out several online questionnaires with additionally one or more coaching sessions per team member, to deepen the insights and translate them to the team and individual goals. Thereafter we will discuss the results in a team meeting and invite all team members to exchange the results and discuss what it means for collaborating.
What does the method offer?
The Birkman method offers many insights to improve team development.
• Comparing team strengths and diversity and developing strategies to manage blind spots.
• Understanding individual strengts, styles and motivators to improve team relations.
• Comparing team members to identify potential conflicts. Contributes to ‘healthy conflicts’ in teams.
• Improving collaboration and strengthen relationships.
• Empowerment of selfmanagement in the team by better understanding each others styles and motivators.
• Ownership for behaviour and dealing with conflict.
How we work
We believe you can do it, even if you have never done it before. We stimulate you to experiment and try different scenarios. We take trust and safety very serious at Senaro, we always make a contract about that.
Every question gives a unique approach. Together we decide what is really necessary. No training or coaching program is the same, because the stories of learners are different and the organisational needs are different.
Our programs are practical and based on learning by doing, with own cases and practical examples so learners may recognise them. We always create movement that lasts because we put a lot of effort in realising intentions.
All of our programs are available in group setting and individual setting. In Dutch or English, face-to-face or online.