Train your brain to deal with judging, patterns and fear
“Imagine you are really creative in your thinking and also focused on results"
If you have the feeling problems could be solved smarter or more innovative, a training in Creative Thinking might be something for you. If you find it difficult to go beyond the beaten track, if you want to learn how to think outside the box and get more innovative ideas. And how to involve your colleagues in the creative process.
We work on the following topics.
• What are the rules in creative thinking (the paradox of rules without rules)
• Playing with associations and changing perspective
• Surprising and inspiring methods to think creatively
• Hindering beliefs that stand in the way of creative thinking
• Your own cases and challenges
What is our focus?
Every need and challenge is different of course, we understand that. But whatever the approach is, we always look for a new perspective.
• You will gain insight in how creative thinking works
• You can more easily think outside the box, free from judging, patterns and fear
• You will have new ideas for your own challenges
• You can really entice yourself and others to think differently
• You are truly more creative in your thinking
• You have a toolbox full of creative thinking techniques
The program and duration is variable. From one day to three days. With a personal talk with the client and when needed an intake with the learners.
“Robert gave us a training in Creative Thinking. It was an extremely good training due to the combination of concrete tools to improve creative thinking, learning on the job and very personal and out-of-the-box coaching by Robert. To everyone who would like to boost his/her creative thinking, I would recommend Robert and his training.”
How we work
We believe you can do it, even if you have never done it before. We stimulate you to experiment and try different scenarios. We take trust and safety very serious at Senaro, we always make a contract about that.
Every question gives a unique approach. Together we decide what is really necessary. No training or coaching program is the same, because the stories of learners are different and the organisational needs are different.
Our programs are practical and based on learning by doing, with own cases and practical examples so learners may recognise them. We always create movement that lasts because we put a lot of effort in realising intentions.
All of our programs are available in group setting and individual setting. In Dutch or English, face-to-face or online.