Becoming better at being you
“Imagine you are the best version of yourself!"
Take charge of your own life! Which behavioural patterns help you and which stand in the way from setting your own course? Discover how you can make your patterns work for you. You will learn to make conscious decisions based on your identity, values and qualities. You will work on changing how to lead yourself and others.
We work on the following topics.
• With the Birkman method
Know yourself and the other:
• Insight in learning and learning styles. Insight in behavrioural patterns and personality of yourself and others. Principles of personal leadership, self-direction and ownership. Qualities and pitfalls. A walk through the logical levels of change.
Influencing and communication:
• Influencing effectively and empathic listening. Intercultural communication. Dealing with resistance. Dealing with hindering beliefs. Shifting gears in the levels of communication. Peer coaching, simulations with a training actor.
Developing others; situational leadership and coaching:
• Starting points and rules in result-oriented development. Situational leadership. Coaching in theory and practice.
Conflictmanagement and negotiating:
• Conflictmanagement and negotiation skills. Practicing difficult cases. Appreciative feedback to all learners.
• Closure session to ensure lasting results. Learners will keep on practicing and reflecting as a group after the program.
What is our focus?
Every need and challenge is different of course, we understand that. But whatever the approach is, we always go for a result in which you say: “this is who I am and who I would like be.”
• You are able to support and lead a team effectively
• You understand what motivates people to excel and are able to provide them with necessary tools
• You are assertive and can engage people
• You are self-conscious and know your strengths and weaknesses.
• You know how to deal with personal pitfalls
• You gained deep insight in your personal leadership
The ideal approach
In its most comprehensive form, this program takes half a year. With 5 training modules of 2 days, individual intake and group kick-off. With buddy groups and peer coaching groups. We have been facilitating the full program for many years already for Nedap in Groenlo.
How we work
We believe you can do it, even if you have never done it before. We stimulate you to experiment and try different scenarios. We take trust and safety very serious at Senaro, we always make a contract about that.
Every question gives a unique approach. Together we decide what is really necessary. No training or coaching program is the same, because the stories of learners are different and the organisational needs are different.
Our programs are practical and based on learning by doing, with own cases and practical examples so learners may recognise them. We always create movement that lasts because we put a lot of effort in realising intentions.
All of our programs are available in group setting and individual setting. In Dutch or English, face-to-face or online.