Take control of your career
"Imagine you know what you really want and how to get there"
Even if it might feel that way, you are never stuck in your job. What would you do if you could choose freely? Discover your talents and combine them with your ambitions. In that way you will make the right choices and be happier in your current position or dare to make a career switch.
We will work with these topics.
• Personality assessment (Birkman method)
• The logical levels of your career (model by Gregory Bateson)
• Helping and hindering beliefs in your career
• Heading towards the next step
What is our focus?
Every need and challenge is different of course, we understand that. But whatever the approach is, we always go for a result in which you say: “this is the path I want to take.”
• You know what your talents and motives are
• You know what your ideal work environment looks like and how your values, identity and mission link to that
• You know what to search for when looking for a new job and how to present yourself
• You are powerful and dare to show yourself
Career development programs are always individual. Besides an intake session, we usually do 5 or 6 coaching sessions, spread over a couple of months. This depends on what you need and want.
How we work
We believe you can do it, even if you have never done it before. We stimulate you to experiment and try different scenarios. We take trust and safety very serious at Senaro, we always make a contract about that.
Every question gives a unique approach. Together we decide what is really necessary. No training or coaching program is the same, because the stories of learners are different and the organisational needs are different.
Our programs are practical and based on learning by doing, with own cases and practical examples so learners may recognise them. We always create movement that lasts because we put a lot of effort in realising intentions.
All of our programs are available in group setting and individual setting. In Dutch or English, face-to-face or online.