Excellence in negotiating
“Imagine you get the best outcome ánd create a good relationship!"
In negotiating there is always conflict of interests. You try to maintain the relationship ánd get the best outcome. You will learn to find the right balance. Furthermore, you will get answers to your negotation questions like: how to deal with emotions in negotiations? How to deal with deadlock and turn them around in win/win solutions.
We work on the following topics.
• The principles in negotiating
• Negotiating the Harvard way
• Phases in negotiating
• Be firm on content and flexible on the relation
• Negotiate with what is cheap for you and what is valuable for the other
• Negotiating with difficult people
What is our focus?
Every need and challenge is different of course, we understand that. But whatever the approach is, we always go for a results in which you say: this feels good!
• You create win/win solutions
• You lift the negotiated result to a higher level
• You seek for solutions in mutual interest
• You are able to flex your style to what is needed
• You learn how to deal with anxiety and emotions
• You will effectively deal with difficult negotiating partners
How we work
We believe you can do it, even if you have never done it before. We stimulate you to experiment and try different scenarios. We take trust and safety very serious at Senaro, we always make a contract about that.
Every question gives a unique approach. Together we decide what is really necessary. No training or coaching program is the same, because the stories of learners are different and the organisational needs are different.
Our programs are practical and based on learning by doing, with own cases and practical examples so learners may recognise them. We always create movement that lasts because we put a lot of effort in realising intentions.
All of our programs are available in group setting and individual setting. In Dutch or English, face-to-face or online.